WHY WORK FOR RRA ARCHITECTS
• We value honest communication.
• We are open to ideas and creativity.
• We strive to exceed expectations not just meet them.
• We enjoy our jobs and encourage a happy environment.
• We like to celebrate victories, even little ones.
But don’t take our word for it, this is what our most recent Part I placement said:
“At RRA they focus on ensuring each employee is well looked after and encourages team work throughout the practice. Great Architectural company to work for!” A. Snowdon
At RRA we pride ourselves on having an exceptional team who enjoy working together and helping each other when needed. We recognise that a company’s greatest asset is it’s work force and we are committed to the growth and development of each team member.
The successful candidates need to be professional, presentable and hard-working. In addition to the standard requirements for each position the candidate will be expected to take an active role in being part of the team and assisting others. Also, to be prepared to ‘go above and beyond’ attending events, helping with marketing and demonstrating a committed attitude to the business.
RRA Architects is looking for an Architectural Technician or Part II Architectural Assistant experienced in working drawing packages.
Working with RRA will provide you with exposure to all RIBA stages within a range of project sectors, including Residential, Commercial and Education. It would involve you working on projects from conception through to completion, liaising directly with private clients, local authorities and consultants, designing concepts and producing packages for planning, building control and construction.
* Be qualified to the appropriate level for the position
* Be fluent in spoken & written technical English
* Excellent internal and external communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Excellent CAD software skills (Vectorworks preferred).
* Excellent organisation and project management skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
* Full UK driving licence and car.
* Have a ‘can-do’ attitude
Please apply, stating which role you are interested in along with a covering letter and CV to email@example.com