WHY WORK FOR RRA ARCHITECTS
• We value honest communication.
• We are open to ideas and creativity.
• We strive to exceed expectations not just meet them.
• We enjoy our jobs and encourage a happy environment.
• We like to celebrate victories, even little ones.
But don’t take our word for it, this is what our most recent Part I placement said:
“At RRA they focus on ensuring each employee is well looked after and encourages team work throughout the practice. Great Architectural company to work for!” A. Snowdon
Joining the RRA Architects team offers tremendous opportunities to work across a variety of Architectural sectors from impressive commercial developments and ground-breaking church reordering projects through to high-end residential housing.
We recognise that a company’s greatest asset is it’s work force and we are committed to the growth and development of each team member. In return we expect a high standard of professionalism, a ‘can-do’ attitude and a passion for career development.
Due to an increased workload RRA Architects is looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant or newly qualified Part III Architect to join its award winning architectural team.
The position will provide you with exposure to all RIBA stages within a range of project sectors, including Residential, Commercial and Education. It would involve you working on projects from conception through to completion, liaising directly with private clients, local authorities and consultants, designing concepts and producing packages for planning, building control and construction.
The successful client needs to be
• Design-focused with a passion for high quality contemporary detailing and materials.
• Professional, presentable and hard-working.
• Prepared to attend and represent the company at business and networking events out of office hours.
- Be qualified to RIBA Part II minimum
- Be fluent in spoken & written technical English
- Excellent design skills
- Excellent internal and external communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Excellent CAD software skills (Vectorworks preferred).
- Excellent organisation and project management skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Knowledge of UK building regulations and planning policies.
- Full UK driving licence and car.
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude
Nice to have:
- Previous experience of creating Design and Access and Heritage statements.
- Knowledge of Adobe CS, particularly Photoshop, would be an advantage.
At RRA we pride ourselves on having an exceptional team who enjoy working together and helping each other when needed. In addition to the architectural position the candidate will be expected to take an active role in being part of the team and assisting others when needed. Also, to be prepared to ‘go above and beyond’ attending events, helping with marketing and demonstrating a committed attitude to the business.
Please apply with cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we have no Part I Architectural vacancies at the moment.