WHY WORK FOR RRA ARCHITECTS
• We value honest communication.
• We are open to ideas and creativity.
• We strive to exceed expectations not just meet them.
• We enjoy our jobs and encourage a happy environment.
• We like to celebrate victories, even little ones.
But don’t take our word for it, this is what our most recent Part I placement said:
“At RRA they focus on ensuring each employee is well looked after and encourages team work throughout the practice. Great Architectural company to work for!” A. Snowdon
At RRA we pride ourselves on having an exceptional team who enjoy working together and helping each other when needed. We recognise that a company’s greatest asset is it’s work force and we are committed to the growth and development of each team member.
The successful candidates need to be professional, presentable and hard-working. In addition to the standard requirements for each position the candidate will be expected to take an active role in being part of the team and assisting others. Also, to be prepared to ‘go above and beyond’ attending events, helping with marketing and demonstrating a committed attitude to the business.
We are looking for a Office Administrator to work with three of our Architects in their day-to-day duties.
The suitable candidate must be a team player with a real ‘can-do’ attitude to join our tight knit, friendly team. This is a permanent position but could be Full-Time or Part-Time to suit the successful candidate and can be based in either our Cheltenham & Gloucester or Hereford office.
* At least 3 years in a professional office environment.
* Proven organisational skills.
* Ability to liaise with other members of staff and external parties.
* Proficient in Microsoft suite.
* Experienced in note taking and preparation of minutes and reports.
* Excellent customer service and telephone manner.
* Great time management skills.
* Email management skills.
* Strong command of the English language.
Please apply to Jane Cooke, Business Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) with cover letter and full CV
Due to an increased workload RRA Architects has vacancies for a Fully Qualified Architect, an Architectural Technician and Part I/Part II Architectural Assistants to join its award winning architectural team.
Working with RRA will provide you with exposure to all RIBA stages within a range of project sectors, including Residential, Commercial and Education. It would involve you working on projects from conception through to completion, liaising directly with private clients, local authorities and consultants, designing concepts and producing packages for planning, building control and construction.
* Be qualified to the appropriate level for the position
* Be fluent in spoken & written technical English
* Excellent internal and external communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Excellent CAD software skills (Vectorworks preferred).
* Excellent organisation and project management skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
* Full UK driving licence and car.
* Have a ‘can-do’ attitude
Nice to have:
* Previous experience of creating Design and Access and Heritage statements.
* Knowledge of UK building regulations and planning policies.
* Knowledge of Adobe CS, particularly Photoshop, would be an advantage.
Please apply, stating which role you are interested in along with a covering letter and CV to email@example.com